Treamis Schools is looking for qualified professionals, with a minimum of 2 years of experience, to fill in the following positions/openings:
we encourage you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Common requirements for all jobs:
Good command over spoken and written English; Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, multitasking abilities, and IT skills.
- Head of Administration: The ideal candidate should be capable of managing/overseeing one or all the administrative functions – Admissions, HR, Finance / Accounts, Procurement, and PR.
- SEN (Special Education Facilitator): The ideal candidate should be able to provide one-on-one guidance to students, listen to their concerns and help them make healthy decisions, and support them with their daily learning activities.
- High school (Grades 6-10) Physics Teacher– CBSE/Cambridge/IBDP boards. The ideal candidate should be able to handle the role of a class mentor too.
- Art Teacher– CBSE & Cambridge boards
- PYP mentor- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PYP and thorough knowledge of the PYP teaching methodology.
- HR Specialist/Officer: The candidate should know end -to – end functions of HR
- Marketing & Admissions Officer: The candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in handling admissions & marketing at school/college/university level.