The application process is the first step into Treamis tradition of excellence, and we invite you to contact our office if you or your child have any questions or concerns along the way.
Treamis admissions office will make the transition of your child to Treamis as easy as possible. As an international school with students from around
If you are relocating to Bangalore and would like to discuss your specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office.
We encourage parents to visit the school for admitting their children. Those who are unable to visit the school can complete the admission formalities online.
How to apply
- You may fix an appointment with the Admissions Office to visit the school and collect the application form after making the payment for the form. If you are applying through online, make the payment and submit the application form online
Application Form – Treamis International School
Application Form – Treamis World School
- Please note students are considered for admission according to their age appropriateness for the Grade of entry
- Return the completed form along with the copies of the following documents, if you are applying online you can email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous two years’ academic records
- Student’s birth certificate
- One passport size photograph of the student
- Passport (for International student)
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee as mentioned in the fee structure (obtained from the Admissions Office)
Ask a question / Schedule an appointment
- The Admissions Office will inform you about the student’s assessment and parent interview dates
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, the Admissions Office will send the ‘admissions acceptance’ letter.
- Parents whose child has been offered a place should provide the documents listed along with the following
- Confirmation of acceptance
- Original signed Parent Agreement Form
- Parents ID & address proof
- A copy of the final/end of year school report /board exam and School Leaving/Transfer Certificate should be provided (original to be verified by the school) before the first day of school. Admission to the school will be considered conditional until this report is received*
While students can enroll at any time during the school year, admissions are based on first come first served. We encourage parents to register the students as soon as possible.
For further information, please
Email email@example.com or
call +91 99723 99047/46
List of documents to be submitted after the acceptance of admission
- Six passport size photographs of the student
- One passport size photographs of each of the parent
- Vaccination chart (Applicable from Playgroup – Grade 4)
- Medical form
- Local Guardianship Form (for boarders)
- Original academic records/transcript of the previous two Grades (for verification)
- Final/end of year school report (above KG level, on availability)*
- Original School leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (on availability)*
- Original Board exam mark sheet/final Grade 10 school report (for admission to Grade 11, on availability)*
- Certificates of merit- academic/co-curricular (optional)
- Aadhar card copy of the child (optional)
* should be produced before the first day of school
Admission Process for Overseas Students
Please check with the nearest Indian Consulate for updated information on visa, customs and baggage information. Upon arrival, International students will have to register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Office.
For Residence Hall students, Treamis Administration will assist students in this process.
“Environment matters all in moulding the personality. Youngsters can change their thoughts and change the world”
“Treamis believes that education is acquiring life skills and not mere qualification”
RK PadmanabhaVocalist maestro
“It’s a joy for me to leave my daughter in the hands of Treamis mentors. I see her being facilitated to grow up holistically as a stress free self-discoverer”
Anvita BajpaiTreamis parent
“I appreciate the efforts of Treamis World School in bringing new initiatives and new ideas from across the world to provide an integrated learning environment for our children in India. I hope this will help in preparing better global citizens for the future”