The application process is the first step into Treamis tradition of excellence, and we invite you to contact our office if you or your child have any questions or concerns along the way.
Treamis admissions office will make the transition of your child to Treamis as easy as possible. As an international school with students from around
If you are relocating to Bangalore and would like to discuss your specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office.
We encourage parents to visit the school for admitting their children. Those who are unable to visit the school can complete the admission formalities online.
How to apply
- You may fix an appointment with the Admissions Office to visit the school and collect the application form after making the payment for the form. If you are applying through online, make the payment and submit the application form online
Application Form – Treamis International School
Application Form – Treamis World School
- Please note students are considered for admission according to their age appropriateness for the Grade of entry
- Return the completed form along with the copies of the following documents, if you are applying online you can email the documents to email@example.com
- Previous two years’ academic records
- Student’s birth certificate
- One passport size photograph of the student
- Passport (for International student)
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee as mentioned in the fee structure (obtained from the Admissions Office)
- The Admissions Office will inform you about the student’s assessment and parent interview dates
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, the Admissions Office will send the ‘admissions acceptance’ letter.
- Parents whose child has been offered a place should provide the documents listed along with the following
- Confirmation of acceptance
- Original signed Parent Agreement Form
- Parents ID & address proof
- A copy of the final/end of year school report /board exam and School Leaving/Transfer Certificate should be provided (original to be verified by the school) before the first day of school. Admission to the school will be considered conditional until this report is received*
Ask a question / Schedule an appointment
While students can enroll at any time during the school year, admissions are based on first come first served. We encourage parents to register the students as soon as possible.
For further information, please
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call +91 99723 99047/46
List of documents to be submitted after the acceptance of admission
- Six passport size photographs of the student
- One passport size photographs of each of the parent
- Vaccination chart (Applicable from Playgroup – Grade 4)
- Medical form
- Local Guardianship Form (for boarders)
- Original academic records/transcript of the previous two Grades (for verification)
- Final/end of year school report (above KG level, on availability)*
- Original School leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (on availability)*
- Original Board exam mark sheet/final Grade 10 school report (for admission to Grade 11, on availability)*
- Certificates of merit- academic/co-curricular (optional)
- Aadhar card copy of the child (optional)
* should be produced before the first day of school
Admission Process for Overseas Students
Please check with the nearest Indian Consulate for updated information on visa, customs and baggage information. Upon arrival, International students will have to register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Office.
For Residence Hall students, Treamis Administration will assist students in this process.
“I was at Treamis for 4 years. My experience here was really fun and I am always going to cherish it. I had some amazing mentors who guided me to the point where I am today. Treamis offers amazing flexibility with opportunities aplenty. I am currently pursuing my undergraduate studies in Economics and International relations at the University of Birmingham.”
Very few children in today’s world get the opportunity to study in a school like Treamis, and I am very grateful to be one of them. Treamis has actively encouraged their students to adopt a growth mindset, making learning a joy rather than a burden.
I have scored stellar results in 12th grade (A level) and topped globally with 100% in Cambridge International AS and A level Mathematics – something that I definitely did not expect when I joined Treamis in 6th grade. This is not without the incredible support of the Treamis family. Attending Treamis has been a gift, and I have always wanted to give back to the Treamis family and make them proud.
Treamis goes beyond tests and grades, and prepares students for extracurricular activities, while maintaining a stress-free learning environment.
To all the current students in Treamis: Remember that you are lucky to have been gifted with the privilege to attend Treamis.
“I was at Treamis for 2 years. I am the Cambridge commerce topper for the year 2020. Treamis is a place full of opportunities. The teachers here are very hardworking and very supportive and I kept learning from them. My time at Treamis has been extremely fun and very fulfilling. The school has such a good balance that everything in the school has contributed to my growth and my success. I am currently pursuing BAEcon Accounting & Finance at the University of Manchester”.
“I’ve seen a meaningful upbringing of the Treamisians in terms of understanding international mindedness-global engagement, inter cultural respect and diversity, multilingualism and respect in their own identity. I’m sure they are all set to face the world”