TSA conducts sports on the state of the art Multi-sports facilities that match international standards. The coaches are qualified and experienced sports professionals who use their knowledge and expertise to help young talents realize their potential.
- Half Olympic size swimming pool with change room & a baby pool
- Basketball court
- Soccer field
- Athletics ground
- Indoor badminton court
- Yoga room
- Multi-purpose gym
- Indoor games room &
- Sports center
The students can also pursue their interest in cricket and tennis
- Karnataka State 9 a side Football Association
- Karnataka State 7 a side Football Association
- Throwball Federation of India
- SAI Sports Football Academy
- Sports Technology & Application
- After School Sports Program
- Weekend training sessions
- Regular assessments
- Summer Camp
- Sports tour
- Residential Camps
- Sports injuries clinics
- Inter-school, Inter-Academy & Club tournaments at various levels
- Fitness sessions (Strength & Conditioning)
- Coach Development program
In-school sports program
- Physical Fitness
- Track & Field events
Tennis and Cricket are played as part of the after-school sports.
Sports is an integral part of the curriculum and not treated as an extracurricular activity. The curriculum is an instructional program that helps students to learn both theoretical and practical aspects of the sport.
The curriculum consists of coaching the students at three different levels in each Grade. The student’s learning level depends on the current skills.
Students are also trained to compete in the intramurals, interschool, state level, nationals and internationals. The school has teams at different levels in Swimming, Basketball, Soccer, Cricket and Track & Field events and participates in Interschool and Inter-club tournaments.
The instructors are also qualified to teach elective subjects in sports that a student can opt in higher Grades.